Six Benefits of Getting a Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Laser hair removal is considered to be a highly effective technique that can permanently remove unwanted hair from your body. Laser hair removal treatment not only gives you a smooth and soft skin by removing unwanted hair but it is also extremely convenient as you don’t have to deal with the hassle of shaving, waxing and tweezing unwanted hair on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic procedures practiced in the UK, where the technician uses a hand-held laser and focuses it on hair follicles. The light from the laser is absorbed by pigments that in turn eliminate the hair permanently from that area. This treatment can be performed on any part of your body such as face, legs and underarms. There are many advantages associated with laser hair removal treatment.
1. Convenient and Effective Treatment: Laser hair removal treatment is highly effective and convenient, especially for those people who are extremely busy with their work and family life, such as busy mums and working women. Thus, by opting for a hair removal treatment such people can easily treat large areas of hair growth on their body in a less amount of time without having to use tweezers and wax on a regular basis. Smaller areas like upper lip and chin can be treated in a minute whereas larger areas such as legs and back can be treated in an hour or more through laser treatment. Consequently you get speedy and long lasting results.
2. Safe and Less Painful: As compared to other hair removal treatments for instance electrolysis, laser hair removal treatment is safe and less painful if performed properly by a professional and a trained technician. It is particularly safer for sensitive areas near your mouth and eyes. Many people experience burning sensation and allergies with waxing, but going through laser hair removal treatment you only suffer from slight discomfort in the form of a gentle pinch.
3. Permanent Results: After laser hair removal treatment the patient gets smooth and silky skin through permanent elimination of unwanted hair. Although in few instances the results might seem to fade away, but the hair growth will be significantly reduced. Furthermore, you can also consider hair removal touch up sessions that may be required once a year only.
4. Less or no Skin Irritation: Laser hair removal treatments pose less or no risk of skin irritation then the use of creams used for hair removal. The chemicals used in hair removal creams contain chemicals that can melt skin cells and cause itching and severe or mild skin irritation. Although, hair removal creams can also help you get good results but they are only temporary.
5. Precise Treatment: Laser hair removal treatment is precise as the laser focuses on the hair follicles and no harm is caused to the skin surrounding the area of treatment.
6. Reduced Ingrown hair: Ingrown hair usually materialises when you have waxed or shaved unwanted hair. In grown hair sprouts when the hair is unevenly broken off, particularly in case of using a sharp razor. Laser hair removal treatment reduces the chances of a person experiencing ingrown hair because they aren’t using razors or wax anymore. The change in your hair texture after getting a laser hair removal treatment also reduces the chances of having ingrown hair.
Before treatment please ensure the area for treatment has been freshly shaven. Discrete areas can also be treated on request.